SUDOKU for Chromebook :Sudoku is a Chinese puzzle game that dates back to thousands of years. This app focuses solely on the purpose of keeping the players focused while making it interesting as well. The main motif of the game is filling the numbers 1 to 9 in a box which is also in rows and columns to a bigger matrix. The real challenge is to fill out the numbers in such a way that no number repeats itself in the same line, vertically or horizontally.
- The game is provided in two skins, dark and light.
- The game has different levels from beginner to expert.
More software for Chromebook: Dragon Disk for Chromebook
How to Download Sudoku for Chromebook
Installing Sudoku using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sudoku“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sudoku“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Sudoku“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sudoku“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sudoku“ and install it.
Install “Sudoku“ using Rollapp
- If the “Sudoku” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sudoku” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.