Sublime Text 3 for Chromebook: Sublime Text is a proprietary cross-platform source code editor with a Python application programming interface (API). It natively supports many programming languages and markup languages, and its functionality can be extended by users with plugins, typically community-built and maintained under free-software licenses.
Features of Sublime Text 3
The following is a list of features of Sublime Text:
- “Go to anything,” quick navigation to files, symbols, or lines
- “Command palette” uses adaptive matching for quick keyboard invocation of arbitrary commands
- Simultaneous editing: simultaneously make the same interactive changes to multiple selected areas
- Python-based plugin API
- Project-specific preferences
- Extensive customizability via JSON settings files, including project-specific and platform-specific settings
- Cross platform (Windows, OS X, and Linux)
- Compatible with many language grammars from Text Mate
More software for Chromebook: Sumatra PDF on Chromebook
How to Download Sublime Text 3 for Chromebook
Installing Sublime Text 3 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sublime Text 3“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sublime Text 3” app and install it on your device.
Installing Sublime Text 3 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sublime Text 3” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sublime Text 3” and install it.
Install Sublime Text 3 using Rollapp
- If the “Sublime Text 3” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sublime Text 3” and use the application online.