Star Wars: Commander for Chromebook :Star Wars: Commander is the mobile policy game developed by Disney Interactive which features characters, many of the locations and skill from the Star Wars. You can join the fight, build up your base, apprentice and train your own army, deliberately plan your defenses, and can lead your troops to the victory on war-torn worlds through the galaxy.
- You can team up with the friends and associates to form the final squad.
- You can choose to fight for the Revolt or the Empire. You can join the battle on many different worlds contained by the Star Wars. You can train, build, defend and level up the game.
More software for Chromebook: CSR Racing 2 for Chromebook
How to Download Star Wars: Commander for Chromebook
Installing Star Wars: Commander using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Star Wars: Commander“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Star Wars: Commander“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Star Wars: Commander“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Star Wars: Commander“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Star Wars: Commander“ and install it.
Install “Star Wars: Commander“ using Rollapp
- If the “Star Wars: Commander” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Star Wars: Commander” and use the application online.