Spotlight Drums on Chromebook: Spotlight Drums is a fully animated 3D drum kit app for iPhone or iPad users. It put one on the center stage with its color changing, moving highlight feature.
Compatibility: Runs on iOS 8.0 or later.
- Allow to zoom , drag and drop drum kit
- Access to all 10 drum kits
- Record and save one’s performance.
- Support fully animated and beautiful 3D graphics
- With simple swipe, one can perform drum rolls
- Export one’s recording as MIDI files via iTunes file sharing
- Adjustable playback tempo and built-in demos
- Allow to play the drum kit from any angle
More software for Chromebook: Scratch LP on Chromebook
How to Download Spotlight Drums for Chromebook
Installing Spotlight Drums using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Spotlight Drums “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Spotlight Drums“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Spotlight Drums“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Spotlight Drums “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Spotlight Drums“ and install it.
Install “Spotlight Drums“ using Rollapp
- If the “Spotlight Drums “ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Spotlight Drums” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.