SoundHound on Chromebook :Recognize anything anywhere, any sound and comes along with live lyrics making the music experience with closed ones memorable.
- Hand free operation. Search, discover or play a song by saying “OK hound”
- Identification of songs sung by an individual in live as well
- Trending charts are present for one to explore new songs
- Emerging artists can be discovered and one can know more about their favorite artists
- Video tutorials for the usage of the application and other functions
- Available on all platforms, phones and tablets
More software for Chromebook: Tiny Piano on Chromebook
How to Download SoundHound for Chromebook
Installing SoundHound using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SoundHound“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “SoundHound” app and install it on your device.
Installing SoundHound using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SoundHound” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SoundHound” and install it.
Install SoundHound using Rollapp
- If the “SoundHound” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SoundHound” and use the application online.