Sonos Controller for Chromebook :With the ever-growing connectivity through wireless mediums apps have been created to make this possible.With wireless speakers and audio elements this app makes music experience hassle free.
- Enveloping music experience with Sonos as though sitting right at the studio
- Use the app across tabs, smartphone or computer to stream songs across rooms and resonate the beat everywhere
- Stream music from around the world with access to wide variety of music services and over 100,000 free radio stations and podcasts
- Connection simplicity through direct connection to the WiFi using an instinctive mobile app
More software for Chromebook: Cyberduck for Chromebook
How to Download Sonos Controller for Chromebook
Installing Sonos Controller using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sonos Controller“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sonos Controller“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Sonos Controller“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sonos Controller“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sonos Controller“ and install it.
Install “Sonos Controller“ using Rollapp
- If the “Sonos Controller” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sonos Controller” and use the application online.