SOFA Statistics on Chromebook :SOFA Statistical is an open source that is free to use without any primary permission. The software is easy to use and can be learned with few uses only. The GUI is made so smartly that it has the ability to perform a task on all the available platforms. The data can be imported from one platform to another very easily.
Nested tables can be drawn easily with different rows and columns, mean, median, mode, upper and lower quadrilles and all basic needful statistical tools are available.
Basic Features of SOFA Statistics are:
- Existing data working: IF the work is done on any other statistical package, then also it can be imported to SOFA. Just open the file and start working there is no need to import the file.
- Free to use: No fee or license is required to install and it can be installed on numerous systems.
- Easy share: The files can be easily emailed, printed and modifies as per use.
More software for Chromebook: Abiword on Chromebook
How to Download SOFA Statistics for Chromebook
Installing SOFA Statistics using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SOFA Statistics“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “SOFA Statistics” app and install it on your device.
Installing SOFA Statistics using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SOFA Statistics” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SOFA Statistics” and install it.
Install SOFA Statistics using Rollapp
- If the “SOFA Statistics” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SOFA Statistics” and use the application online.