SoapUI on Chromebook : SoapUI is an open source web service application of testing for service-oriented architecture (SOA) and representational state transfers (REST) APIs.
It is built entirely on Java platform and supports IDEA, Eclipse and NetBeans thus it is cross platform application. It provides functional testing, message assertion testing and test refactoring of SOA and REST APIs.
Features of SoapUI:
- Inspection of web services
- Invoking of Web services
- Development of services
- Simulation and Mocking
- Testing (Functional , Load, compliance and Security)
- API Discovery
- Tabbed Desktop
- Inspector (Table, XML, Schema and Doc)
- Response/Request Editor (Form -Based, Tree -Based)
- Integrated Reporting
- Manage, Import or Export Project Requirements
- Multiple Editors
- Drag and drop Test Creation
- Custom Script
- Composite Projects
- Overview of response/request ad monitored message.
- Easy creation of data driven tests
- Enhance Productivity with easy user Interface.
More software for Chromebook: Skrooge on Chromebook
How to Download SoapUI for Chromebook
Installing SoapUI using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SoapUI“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “SoapUI ” app and install it on your device.
Installing SoapUI using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SoapUI ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SoapUI ” and install it.
Install SoapUI using Rollapp
- If the “SoapUI ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SoapUI ” and use the application online.