SnapCAD on Chromebook: SnapCAD is a multi-purpose, easy to use program. This was conceptualized as a community-built solution designing virtual VEX IQ models and allows to create printable and shareable instructions. It is a simple, flexible and powerful tool for varied needs.
Bringing in the community expertise, SnapCAD works as an LDraw editor specifically designed for VEX IQ. It is used to learn the fundamentals of Computer aided design (CAD) and creating VEX IQ robots.
Features and SnapCAD requirements:
- Free to download
- Available to anyone owning a PC with Windows 95 or higher version.
- Easy to install.
- Can be installed on home computers as well.
- Operating system: Compatible with Windows 95/98/Linux/Vista/XP/2000
- Pentium 2 or higher processor is more compatible for SnapCAD use.
- 512 MB hard disk space
- RAM: 32 MB or higher
- VGA Graphic card with 800* 600 resolution.
- SnapCAD needs a browser for integrated help.
More software for Chromebook:
How to Download SnapCAD for Chromebook
Installing SnapCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SnapCAD” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the ““SnapCAD” app and install it on your device.
Installing SnapCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SnapCAD” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SnapCAD” and install it.
Install SnapCAD using Rollapp
- If the “SnapCAD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SnapCAD” and use the application online.