Skrooge on Chromebook : Skrooge, powered by KDE, is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you manage personal finances. This is an open source tool which supports all major platforms, including BDS, Solaris, Mac and Windows.
Skrooge is a part of the Extragear from KDE and can be found in the list of KDE applications. This tool is built for the desktop environment and can come in handy when working with massive data.
Features of Skrooge
- Helps to analyze fine details and organize your work
- Comes with unmatched import/export capabilities
- Supports currencies from all over the world
- Offers flexible charts and advanced graphical reports
- Options for unlimited undo/redo and instant filters will be provided
- Find out refund amount, total expenses and budget
- Set limits and manage money without losing the plot
- Comes with infinite categories, scheduled operations and automatic processing capabilities
More software for Chromebook: Solfege on Chromebook
How to Download Skrooge for Chromebook
Installing Skrooge using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Skrooge“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Skrooge” app and install it on your device.
Installing Skrooge using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Skrooge” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Skrooge” and install it.
Install Skrooge using Rollapp
- If the “Skrooge” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Skrooge” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.