Sketchup on Chromebook :With technically being classified as a 3D modeling ,computer program, this technology was developed in the year 1999 by @Last Software by Brad Schell and Joe Esch. The company was later taken over by Google for an undisclosed sum.Currently being owned by Trimble navigation the inspiration behind SketchUp has been to enable users to pen out their views and environment through a simple interface and be able to play around with the same.
Features of Sketchup:
- Smooth transitioning and 3D orbiting
- Multiple transparencies providing a more realistic touch to the image and increasing the depth of the same
- Fine tuning of the opacity level in X-ray mode is made possible
- High DPI Modelling
- Smart offset: Avoiding overlapping and intersecting sections in the geometry of the figure
- Perpendicular Face interfacing: By hovering over a face; SketchUp will reshape it to perpendicular
- Righteous Rectangles
More software for Chromebook: Tux Paint on Chromebook
How to Download Sketchup for Chromebook
Installing Sketchup using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sketchup“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sketchup” app and install it on your device.
Installing Sketchup using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sketchup” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sketchup” and install it.
Install Sketchup using Rollapp
- If the “Sketchup” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sketchup” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.