The Sims Freeplay for Chromebook :This app deals up in-app purchases. You may inactivate in-app buying using your device settings. In this, you can create the unique Sims, build up dream homes, and let them live in your way.
- You can customize many different Sims and also dress them in many of the stylish outfits. This game is most popular among the small children’s as they do like these types of games.
- In this game, you can even build up dream homes and also decorate them with many of changed items. Also, there are some exciting missions that can unlock the new places in your own Town.
More software for Chromebook: The Tribez: Build a Village for Chromebook
How to Download The Sims Freeplay for Chromebook
Installing The Sims Freeplay using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “The Sims Freeplay“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “The Sims Freeplay“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “The Sims Freeplay“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “The Sims Freeplay“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “The Sims Freeplay“ and install it.
Install “The Sims Freeplay“ using Rollapp
- If the “The Sims Freeplay” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “The Sims Freeplay” and use the application online.