Sigil on Chromebook :Sigil is an open source application that is used as e-book editing software. Being a cross-platform application, it is used for various operating systems, namely, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and UNIX. Sigil supports both the WYSIWYG (What you See is What You Get) and code based editing of EPUB files. Even, this software easily imports HTML files into plain text format.
While editing software, colorful icons, easy to use interface and browser like toolbar offers more comfort than other typical editing tools. Even, Sigil offers Unicode support and also supports all the specifications of EPUB.
Features of Sigil:
- Sigill is a multi platform e-book editor that edits ePub documents.
- Not only e-book editing, but it also changes presentation and appearance of the entire text.
- Sigil includes the Cleaning with HTML Tidy, Validating ePub tools and also check for Well-Formed Errors
- Besides providing main book view, this application provides code view of the current interface.
More software for Chromebook: KGeography on Chromebook
How to Download Sigil for Chromebook
Installing Sigil using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sigil“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sigil” app and install it on your device.
Installing Sigil using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sigil” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sigil” and install it.
Install Sigil using Rollapp
- If the “Sigil” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sigil” and use the application online.