Shareit is an app through which you can share files and photos from Chromebook. Sometimes you need to upload some photos from your Chromebook. Let’s take the classic case of disc-on-key a friend have just given you and ask you to upload it to your Dropbox so you, him and your other friends can share this photo. In other cases, it may be possible that you are on vacation and after certain photos; you finally decided to update your family and friends at home. You just take the SD and insert it to the Chromebook and use the best tool to Shareit.
How to use the best tools
- Flickr, Picasa, and other photo sharing sites just got their web version of uploading photos and this is the easy way to share it.
- Google Docs- you can upload files and then share them with friends.
- Some good extensions that work great on Chromebook like
- Cloud Save- Add some right click functionality that will allow you to upload any image or file that you click on, to your favorite cloud storage like Dropbox, Flickr, Box-net, Google Docs, Picasa, and Facebook, etc. This will allow you to choose files from the file manager and then to have the new button on the right sidebar that let you upload these files with one click.
- SME Storage Cloud Dashboard- If you are using something from their services.
- Large Document-If you need to share BIG files. This is a secure file transfer and sharing service that does not require any login information. You can transfer files as large as 2 gigabytes in size and can store up to 15 gigabytes of data for up to 180 days for free.
Features of the app
- No network restriction
- Fastest in the world
- Cross-platform transferring
- Transfer whatever you have
- Simple and easy
- Connect to PC
- Phone replicate
How to download this app
To connect it to the computer, your Shareit for PC must be v4.0 or above. Then you download the latest version from www.ushareit.com