Scribus on Chromebook: Scribus is a desktop publishing application, released under the GNU or General Public License as free software. It is based on the free Qt toolkit, with native versions available for UNIX, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, Haiku, Microsoft Windows, and OS/2 and eComStation operating systems.
Features of Scribus
- Scribus supports major bitmap formats including TIFF, JPEG, and Abode Photoshop.
- Vector drawings can be imported or directly opened for editing
- The long list of supported formats includes Encapsulated PostScript, SVG, Abode illustrator, and Xfig.
- Professional type and image setting features include CMYK colors and ICVC color management
- It has a built-in scripting engine using Python.
- It is available in more than 24 languages
You can get high level printing by using its own internal level 3 PostScript driver, including support for font embedding and sub-setting with True Type, Type 1, and Open Type fonts.
More software for Chromebook: SoapUI on Chromebook
How to Download Scribus for Chromebook
Installing Scribus using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Scribus“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Scribus” app and install it on your device.
Installing Scribus using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Scribus” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Scribus” and install it.
Install Scribus using Rollapp
- If the “Scribus” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Scribus” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.