RubyMine on Chromebook: RubyMine is the integrated development Environment (IDE) for the Ruby language and Rails web framework. It includes all the developer tools required by the user and also supports the best and popular technology of the Ruby World.
RubyMine allows the developer to fully customize the working environment according to their requirements. It can run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux thus it is a cross platform IDE. The main feature of RubyMine is that all the functions listed below apply to each project.
Features of RubyMine:
- Syntax Highlighting
- Code Navigation
- Code Completion Analysis
- Quick Design and element Navigation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Colour Scheme
- Integrated Circuits Shortcuts
- Configuring Remote Server
- Integration with Version Control
- Support for Test Framework
- Highly customizable
More software for Chromebook: GraphicsGale on Chromebook
How to Download RubyMine for Chromebook
Installing RubyMine using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RubyMine“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RubyMine” app and install it on your device.
Installing RubyMine using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RubyMine” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RubyMine” and install it.
Install RubyMine using Rollapp
- If the “RubyMine” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RubyMine” and use the application online.