RStudio on Chromebook: RStudio is a free IDE for the statistical computing and graphics programming language. It is written in C++ and use the Qt framework for its GUI.Developed by RStudio, Inc., RStudio is compatible with devices that use Windows NT, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Fedora, opens USE and Red Hat Linux operating system.
Features of RStudio
- Available in two versions, namely, RStudio Desktop and RStudio Server
- Both open source and commercial editions are available
- Includes a console, editor and provides tools for workspace management
- RStudio Desktop helps in code completion, syntax highlighting, smart indentation and easy management of multiple directories
- Comes with an interactive debugger that can be used to find out errors and correct them instantly
- Also offers various development tools and documentations
- RStudio Server offers administrative tools, enhanced security, authentication, monitoring and advanced resource management.
More software for Chromebook:HomeBank on Chromebook
How to Download RStudio for Chromebook
Installing RStudio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RStudio “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RStudio ” app and install it on your device.
Installing RStudio using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RStudio ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RStudio ” and install it.
Install RStudio using Rollapp
- If the “RStudio ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RStudio ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.