RKWard on Chromebook :RKward is a front end transparent scripting and R programming language that focuses on the functions of statistics. R programming language power is combined with statistical commercial packages for easily proper use. It runs within various environments and has the fully supportable graphic user interface. The design was made that it integrated towards KDE educational system and became a part of it. It is a freeware that is available to work on various platforms which any student can use on their computers.
Features of RKWard:
- Data editor for Spreadsheets.
- Highlighting Syntax, code completion and code folding.
- Importing DATA (CSV, Stata, and SPSS).
- Browsing history and Preview of plots.
- Management of R package.
- Browsing for Workspace.
- GUI guidance for different types of plots and statistics.
The software is fully capable of working in Windows, OS, Linux, Unix and BSD. There are several updates available which do not take any charges for an upgrade.
More software for Chromebook: SOFA on Chromebook
How to Download RKWard for Chromebook
Installing RKWard using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RKWard“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RKWard” app and install it on your device.
Installing RKWard using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RKWard” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RKWard” and install it.
Install RKWard using Rollapp
- If the “RKWard” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RKWard” and use the application online.