Ringtone Maker on Chromebook :Ever wanted refined self-tunes be the face of your mobile ringtone, well ringtone maker is here to make that happen. Dance away to the tunes of your liked compositions in different versions and formats.
- Wide formats are accepted from AAC,FLAC,M4A,MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA
- Place markers and positions between the song length to decide the preferred length and selected parts of the tune
- Playing of the selected portion before finalizing the tune
- Choosing the output ringtone format to be either M4R for iPhone, MP3 otherwise, for most of the other platforms
More software for Chromebook: SoundHound on Chromebook
How to Download Ringtone Maker for Chromebook
Installing Ringtone Maker using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Ringtone Maker “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Ringtone Maker ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Ringtone Maker using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Ringtone Maker ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Ringtone Maker ” and install it.
Install Ringtone Maker using Rollapp
- If the “Ringtone Maker ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Ringtone Maker ” and use the application online.