Ren’py on Chromebook :Ren’py is a visual novel engine that is utilized by creators around the globe to deliver interactive stories. They can be both in the form of novels and simulated games as well. It is an open source application and is free for commercial use.
Features of Ren’py:
- Ren’py does not affiliate your work to a particular company or a business model. One can distribute their work in any form and any channel
- It is primarily a platform independent application by running capabilities on windows,Mac OS
- It is also supported by both Android (2.3+) and iOS(6+)
- The scripting language for the visual novel element is simple and easily learn-able
- User can load , save and adjust the game settings
- Automatic saving of games
- Gaming setting on aspect ratio , change of music and sound effect
- Dialogue presentation can be done through different themes
- Utilizing powerful hardware effects to animate images,pix-elation of the old scenes,dissolving one screen from one scene to the other
- Various compatible formats:
More software for Chromebook: Sketchup on Chromebook
How to Download Ren’py for Chromebook
Installing Ren’py using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Ren’py“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Ren’py” app and install it on your device.
Installing Ren’py using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Ren’py” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Ren’py” and install it.
Install Ren’py using Rollapp
- If the “Ren’py” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Ren’py” and use the application online.