Remmina’s on Chromebook :Remmina is a remote desktop software client written in GTK+. It was designed for Linux-based computer operating systems. It is an open-source and free software which was released under GNU GPL License.
Remmina project was aimed to be useful for travelers and system administrators. All those people who need to work with lots of remote computers in front of either small notebooks or big monitors.
- Tray icon, allows users to rapidly access configured connection profiles.
- It allows making fast connections by directly putting the server address in it.
- It is a GTK+ 3 app.
- The remote desktops which have higher resolutions are scroll-able in full screen and window mode both.
- The floating tool bar present in full screen mode allows the users to switch between toggle keyboard grabbing, minimize and modes etc.
- The tabbed interface can optionally be managed by groups too.
- In the View port full screen mode, the remote desktop automatically scrolls whenever the mouse moves over the screen edge.
More software for Chromebook: TagTool on Chromebook
How to Download Remmina for Chromebook
Installing Remmina using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Remmina“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the ““Remmina” app and install it on your device.
Installing “Remmina” using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding ““Remmina” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for ““Remmina” and install it.
Install “Remmina using Rollapp
- If the ““Remmina” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for ““Remmina” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.