RawTherapee on Chromebook: RawTherapee is a powerful, cross-platform raw image processing program. It is used for developing digital photos in raw formats. This program was released under the GNU General Public License Version 3. It has been re-licensed as free and open source software.
It is an application which stands for The Experimental Raw Photo Editor. There is a free editor for creating RAW images which are in the unprocessed image format used by the reflex cameras. The RawTherapee makes the whole process very easy and enjoyable by editing it.
It supports various different formats. A RAW image cannot be used as an image directly as it is more like a digital negative. It has to be processed.
- High Efficiency
- Rich colors
- High Image Quality
- Various layouts
- Versatility: It supports so many cameras.
- Freedom to choose your own software such as Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Tweak Brightness
- Advance control over the algorithms
- Deep Contrast
- Perfect Color balance
More software for Chromebook: Regexxer on Chromebook
How to Download RawTherapee for Chromebook
Installing RawTherapee using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RawTherapee“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RawTherapee” app and install it on your device.
Installing RawTherapee using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RawTherapee” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RawTherapee” and install it.
Install RawTherapee using Rollapp
- If the “RawTherapee” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RawTherapee” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.