RasMol on Chromebook: RasMol is a free computer program used for molecular graphics visualization. It presents a view of interactive molecular graphics in 3D. It allows the user to rotate the molecules interactively. It displays multiple molecules simultaneously. RasMol is specifically designed for exploration and depiction of biological macro molecular structures like those present in Protein Data Bank. RasMol is a very useful program for researchers and scientists.
RasMol allows the user to change the color of molecules. You can do some more modifications in the structure of molecule with the help of RasMol. It allows you to view molecular graphics from different angles and in different ways. If you want to explore molecules and molecular structures, RasMol is the perfect program for you. It can make you understand the molecular structures and their concepts in an easy way.
- Licensed under GPL and RASLIC
- Free to use
- Available in different versions for different Operating Systems
More software for Chromebook: RawTherapee on Chromebook
How to Download RasMol for Chromebook
Installing RasMol using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RasMol “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RasMol” app and install it on your device.
Installing RasMol using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RasMol” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RasMol” and install it.
Install RasMol using Rollapp
- If the “RasMol” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RasMol” and use the application online.