RAPTOR on Chromebook: RAPTOR is a flowchart based authoring tool which is used for ordered reasoning. It is designed to help students in visualizing and creating the flowcharts. RAPTOR is known as Rapid Algorithm Prototyping tool.
A user can use this program to create the graphical diagram visually, execute it visually and also can trace its execution visually. RAPTOR can be written in the combination of A# and C#. A# is a port of Ada to .Net framework. RAPTOR is available for free and is served as a service to the CS education community.
Features of RAPTOR
- RAPTOR easily solves the visual programming problems.
- Its intuitive display enables the user to view the output in more readable and understandable format.
- It’s easy to understand E values.
- RAPTOR easily scans the unknown structure against known structure.
- It provides 3 modes namely novice mode, an intermediate mode, and object-oriented
More software for Chromebook: RasMol on Chromebook
How to Download RAPTOR for Chromebook
Installing RAPTOR using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “RAPTOR “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “RAPTOR” app and install it on your device.
Installing RAPTOR using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “RAPTOR” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “RAPTOR” and install it.
Install RAPTOR using Rollapp
- If the “RAPTOR” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “RAPTOR” and use the application online.