QsapecNG on Chromebook: QsapecNG is a programming language based on Qt-based that is used for analyzing symbolic analog linear circuits. There are two different parts, one is the framework and another is the Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- It is a freeware that is able to work on multi-project platforms. It is one of the essential programs which are helping students, researchers, and telecommunications.
- To provide full compatibility support for the project, it comes with a SapWin program for Windows. With the use of QsapecNG a user can easily draw, manage, analyze and solve analog circuits.
- QsapecNG is built with keeping in mind that anyone even without proper knowledge is able to use it. There are different tool kits that are designed so well that students will not find it hard to draw anything.
- The design of the GUI is not a complicated one that helps old and used to perform their entire task in a favorable environment.
More software for Chromebook: Octave on Chromebook
How to Download QsapecNG for Chromebook
Installing QsapecNG using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “QsapecNG“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “QsapecNG” app and install it on your device.
Installing QsapecNG using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “QsapecNG” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “QsapecNG” and install it.
Install QsapecNG using Rollapp
- If the “QsapecNG” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “QsapecNG” and use the application online.