QCAD on Chromebook: QCAD is a free software application used mainly for creating 2D designs. This application is compatible with all Mac, Linux and Windows devices.
Developed by RibbonSoft, this open source software application is written in C++ and used for creating technical drawings.
Features of QCAD
- Create plans for interiors, buildings, mechanical parts and drawings
- Comes with many layers, blocks and CAD fonts
- Has a Graphical User Interface based on Qt framework
- Comes with measuring tools, more than 40 construction tools and more than 20 modification tools
- Support for TrueType fonts
- Helps to print multiple pages
- Construct and modify points, arcs, circles, lines, ellipses, texts, dimensions, raster images and fills
- Also offers various entity selection tools, object snaps, metrical and imperial units
- Includes library with over 4800 CAD parts
- Has an extremely powerful scripting interface
More software for Chromebook: Code::Block on Chromebook
How to Download QCAD for Chromebook
Installing QCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “QCAD“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “QCAD” app and install it on your device.
Installing QCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “QCAD” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “QCAD” and install it.
Install QCAD using Rollapp
- If the “QCAD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “QCAD” and use the application online.