Public Radio Player on Chromebook :Experience of living the live podcasts from all over the USA, public radio player makes all of it happen with enhanced technology and easy usability put together.
- Listen to live 500+ stations and streams
- Listen to on demand over 1000 podcasts and other shows
- Downloading facility of shows for offline listening
- Marking your favorite songs for quick access
- Checking out station schedules
- Apart from the general listening activity, one can also view the station news and other Twitter feeds
- Donation option is open for you to contribute towards stations you like
- Alarm clock and sleep timer
- Airplay controls
More software for Chromebook: Ringtone Maker on Chromebook
How to Download Public Radio Player for Chromebook
Installing Public Radio Player using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Public Radio Player“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Public Radio Player ” app and install it on your device.
InstallingPublic Radio Player using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Public Radio Player” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Public Radio Player” and install it.
Install Public Radio Player using Rollapp
- If the “Public Radio Player” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Public Radio Player” and use the application online.