PSPP on Chromebook :PSPP is a free software application for analysis of sampled data, intended as a free alternative for IBM SPSS Statistics. It has a graphical user interface and conventional command-line interface. It is written in C and uses GNU Scientific Library for its mathematical routines. The name has “no official acronym expansion”. GNU PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a free as in freedom replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.
Features of PSPP
A brief list of some of the PSPP’s features follows below. We also made available a page with screen shots and sample output PSPP has:
- Support for over 1 billion cases.
- Support for over 1 billion variables.
- Syntax and data files which are compatible with those of SPSS.
- A choice of terminal or graphical user interface.
- A choice of text, post script pdf, open document or html output formats.
- Inter-operability with GNU maric, Libre Office, Organd other free software.
- Easy data import from spreadsheets, text files and database sources.
- The capability to open, analyse and edit two or more data sets concurrently. They can also be merged, joined or concatenated.
- A user interface supporting all common character sets and which has been translated multiple languages.
- Fast statistical procedures, even on very large data sets.
- No license
- No expiration period.
- No unethical end user license agreements
- A fully indexed user manual.
More software for Chromebook: QElectroTech on Chromebook
How to Download PSPP for Chromebook
Installing PSPP using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “PSPP “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “PSPP” app and install it on your device.
Installing PSPP using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “PSPP” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “PSPP” and install it.
Install PSPP using Rollapp
- If the “PSPP” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “PSPP” and use the application online.