ProjectLibre on Chromebook :The ProjectLibre is project management software; this is an open source media, which has been written in Java. This is highly compatible in the operating systems like Windows, Mac and you can also run it in Linux. This is highly efficient for making Microsoft Projects and as per ProjectLibre is certified for these 3 operating systems; users are getting a free cost application with a valid license.
Features in ProjectLibre:
Several versions are present for this application, but here all the features of its current version have been included. The official site of ProjectLibre will give you the detail information about all the versions of ProjectLibre.
- You can make a Gantt chart by ProjectLibre.
- WBS Chart or the Work Breakdown Structure can get done on ProjectLibre.
- It has a Ribbon user interface.
- RBS accessibility or Resource Breakdown Structure.
- PERT technique accessible with PERT Graph.
- This is highly compatible with Microsoft Project 2010.
- Earned Value Costing Enable.
- Task Usage Report and etc.
More software for Chromebook: PSPP on Chromebook
How to Download ProjectLibre for Chromebook
Installing ProjectLibre using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “ProjectLibre “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “ProjectLibre” app and install it on your device.
Installing ProjectLibre using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “ProjectLibre” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “ProjectLibre” and install it.
Install ProjectLibre using Rollapp
- If the “ProjectLibre” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “ProjectLibre” and use the application online.