Pokemon Go for Chromebook :Pokémon Go is quite free-to-play and location-based amplified reality game that is developed by Niantic for the iOS, Android, and also Apple Watch devices. Pokémon Go was unconfined to mixed reviews, with the critics praising the concept of the game and the enticement to be more active in a real world while disapproving frequent technical subjects apparent at the launch.
- In the game, the players use the mobile device’s GPS ability to locate, to capture, also battle, and train a virtual creature which is called as Pokémon, who appears on the screen as if it is in the same real-world location just like the player.
More software for Chromebook: 2048 for Chromebook
How to Download Pokemon Go for Chromebook
Installing Pokemon Go using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Pokemon Go“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Pokemon Go “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Pokemon Go“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Pokemon Go“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Pokemon Go“ and install it.
Install “Pokemon Go“ using Rollapp
- If the “Pokemon Go“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Pokemon Go ” and use the application online.