Planner on Chromebook: Planner is a simple tool which is used for project management. This open source tool can be used by managers for fast and error free progress and completion of projects.
Planner supports all major platforms and is considered to be the best alternative to MS Project. This application comes with a number of features for efficient management of various projects.
Features of Planner
- Find out the total number of people required to work on the project
- Identify the areas that require the use of labor
- Guess the number of people required for completion of the project
- Estimate the time required for work completion
- Clarify the project timeline
- Proceed by keeping track of the time limit and total expenses
- Save information of employees in a single database
- Manage schedules, find the right people and form a team
More software for Chromebook: RAPTOR on Chromebook
How to Download Planner for Chromebook
Installing Planner using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Planner“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Planner” app and install it on your device.
Installing Planner using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Planner” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Planner” and install it.
Install Planner using Rollapp
- If the “Planner” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Planner” and use the application online.