Pivot Animator on Chromebook :Pivot Animator is an application which allows the user to generate 2D animations and stick figures. It allows them to save these animations in GIF format for use on the AVI format and web pages. It allows using the fixed length of sticks which ensures same size all through the animation.
Features of Pivot Animator –
- Redo and undo
- Using the Ctrl key, segments could be stretched.
- Export – Avi
- Opacity can be figured
- Shortcuts of keyboard
- Use of numerous languages and the facility to construct into your own translation.
- Joining figures tool
- Frames could be copy and paste.
- A Canvas area could be extended.
- Using Alt key the figures can be scale and rotate
- Selecting multiple and editing figures
More software for Chromebook: Planner on Chromebook
How to Download Pivot Animator for Chromebook
Installing Pivot Animator using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Pivot Animator“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Pivot Animator” app and install it on your device.
Installing Pivot Animator using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Pivot Animator” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Pivot Animator” and install it.
Install Pivot Animator using Rollapp
- If the “Pivot Animator” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Pivot Animator” and use the application online.