Pinta on Chromebook :Pinta is a very popular cross platform, open-source bitmap editing and drawing application similar to MS paint. Undoubtedly, Pinta is the most powerful image editing tool out there and comes with several amazing features.
The main goal of Pintais to offer users a guileless yet powerful method to manipulate and draw images on Windows, Linux, Mac and *BSD.Pintaapplication comes with end numbers of rich libraries including several drawing tools, effects and adjustment tools, multiple layers and so on.
With the help of an add-in manager user can browse and install new plug-ins in order to use additional effects, file formats, brushes and tools. The application is powered by unlimited layers,drawing tools, undo history mode, more than 35 image effects etc.
- Easy to use
- Support re-editable text
- Invert selection command
- JPEG compression dialog
- Add-in manager to install new plug-ins
- Image preview mode
- Gradient tool to boost rendering time
More software for Chromebook: Pivot Animator on Chromebook
How to Download Pinta for Chromebook
Installing Pinta using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Pinta“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Pinta” app and install it on your device.
Installing Pinta using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Pinta” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Pinta” and install it.
Install Pinta using Rollapp
- If the “Pinta” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Pinta” and use the application online.