Piano Tiles for Chromebook :Piano Tiles is one of the single-player mobile game which is launched on March 28, 2014, by Umoni Studio, explicitly by the creator Hu Wen Zeng.
- This game contains six methods which are created by Amr Hoballah. These six modes are the Classic mode, the Arcade mode, the Zen mode, the Rush mode, the Arcade+ mode and the Relay mode.
- The rules for this game are very clear. You just have to tap the black tiles to the music and you need to avoid the tapping anywhere else.In a quick succession, it forms famous arrangements such as Fur Elise and the Ode to Joy. You completely enjoy the game.
More software for Chromebook: Infinity Blade II for Chromebook
How to Download Piano Tiles for Chromebook
Installing Piano Tiles using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Piano Tiles“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Piano Tiles“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Piano Tiles“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Piano Tiles“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Piano Tiles“ and install it.
Install “Piano Tiles“ using Rollapp
- If the “Infinity Blade II” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Piano Tiles” and use the application online.