PhpStorm on Chromebook : PhpStorm is a commercial; cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Php developed on JetBrains IntelliJ platform .It shares all available features of WebStorm which add support for PHP and database.
Users can extend the IDE by installing the plug-in-ns created for this platform or by writing their own plug-ins. It also includes an SQL-Editor with editable query results. The main highlight of this IDE is the live edit options i.e. changes can be viewed immediately in the browser without reloading the page.
Features of PhpStorm:
- Syntax Highlighting
- Code Formatting
- Code Configuration
- Error Checking
- Code Completion Feature
- Code Auto completion
- Coding Style
- Suggestion for code completion
- Detect duplicate code
- Code Sniffer
- Syntax Error Highlighting
- Functions and Attribute Completion
- PHAR Support
- Version Control Systems Integration
- SQL and database support
- Issue Tracker Integration
- Configurable visual Debugger
More software for Chromebook: Pinegrow on Chromebook
How to Download PhpStorm for Chromebook
Installing PhpStorm using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “PhpStorm“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “PhpStorm” app and install it on your device.
Installing PhpStorm using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “PhpStorm” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “PhpStorm” and install it.
Install PhpStorm using Rollapp
- If the “PhpStorm” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “PhpStorm” and use the application online.