PhET Interactive Simulations on Chromebook :PhET Interactive Simulations is a non- profit OER (Open Educational Resource) project at the University of Colorado Boulder. This educational project was founded by Nobel Laureate Carl Wieman in the year 2002. Weiman wants to improve the manner of teaching science, so he founded this project. Originally PhET stood for Physics Education Technology but it later on expanded to many other disciplines. This project now develops, designs and releases more than 125 free interactive simulations that are used for educational purpose in the field of mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics and earth science.
PhET interactive simulations are available in more than 65 languages, including Arabic, German, Chinese and Spanish. Learning and understanding concepts of tough subjects like mathematics and science has now become easier with PhET Interactive Simulations.
- Interactive yet flexible simulations
- Visual representations for better understanding
- Translation into more than 65 different languages
- Free educational resource
More software for Chromebook: PhpStorm on Chromebook
How to Download PhET Interactive Simulations for Chromebook
Installing PhET Interactive Simulations using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “PhET Interactive Simulations“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “PhET Interactive Simulations” app and install it on your device.
Installing PhET Interactive Simulations using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “PhET Interactive Simulations” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “PhET Interactive Simulations” and install it.
Install PhET Interactive Simulations using Rollapp
- If the “PhET Interactive Simulations” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “PhET Interactive Simulations” and use the application online.