Pencil on Chromebook :Pencil is a path drawing program for windows. With the help of this program digital comics can be created.
Pencil application has various built-in shapes collection of common operating systems. From desktop to mobile platforms, it has different types of user interface. Android and iOS UI stencils are pre-installed in Pencil when shipped. So with the installation, you can start using prototyping applications.
To simplify the drawing operations popular drawing features are implemented. It is a hand drawing, animation technique. There is a timeline at the center of the application, Pencil.
Features of Pencil
- Diagram drawing support
- Exporting to different output formats
- Built-in shapes collections
- Inter-page linking
- Clip artscan easily be found from the Internet
- Customizable and clear drawing interface
- Open source drawing
- Timeline is neatly organized
- Four types of layers can be added such as camera, sound, bitmap image and vector image.
- High end animation tool
- Key frame settings on layers
More software for Chromebook: PhET Interactive Simulations on Chromebook
How to Download Pencil for Chromebook
Installing Pencil using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Pencil“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Pencil” app and install it on your device.
Installing Pencil using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Pencil” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Pencil” and install it.
Install Pencil using Rollapp
- If the “Pencil” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Pencil” and use the application online.