Parley on Chromebook:Parley is a computer program that helps a person of any age to memories certain things.It supports different languages that are most spoken around the globe. It not only helps to learn new languages, but also corrects the grammatical errors. The flash card methods are more creative ways of learning. These particular methods are mostly liked by adults, but the children also show their interest.
The software consists of different test featuring:
- Mixed test.
- Multiple choice question tests.
- Written test.
- Fill in the blank test.
- Article training test.
- Conjunction test.
- Comparison test.
- Paraphrase, Antonym and Synonym tests.
Different features provided by Parley are:
- Fast test programs.
- Providing interaction in more languages for speaking freely.
- Quick word finding.
- Lesson Management on Essay.
- Vocabulary can be easily downloaded and shared by “Get Hot New Stuff”.
More software for Chromebook: QsapecNG on Chromebook
How to Download Parley for Chromebook
Installing Parley using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Parley“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Parley” app and install it on your device.
Installing Parley using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Parley” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Parley” and install it.
Install Parley using Rollapp
- If the “Parley” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Parley” and use the application online.