ParaView on Chromebook :ParaView is a visualization application with different platform of analysis of data and an open source. Its users can clearly visualize the data content by using both the quantitative and qualitative techniques. It is used mainly for analyzing the large data base. This can be run on the supercomputers in order to analyze the large database and on the laptop for analyzing the smaller data.
Features of ParaView
- It handles the different unstructured, structured, image, polygonal, AMR and multi block data types.
- It supports various formats of data like VTK.
- It is an open source and the user can provide its own writers and readers.
- It helps changing the parameters of different filters which interact with 3D views using the 3D widgets.
- Allows user to check the selected database or the whole of it.
- The points in the database can be displaced on the vectors and scalars.
More software for Chromebook: Pencil on Chromebook
How to Download ParaView for Chromebook
Installing ParaView using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “ParaView“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “ParaView” app and install it on your device.
Installing ParaView using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “ParaView” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “ParaView” and install it.
Install ParaView using Rollapp
- If the “ParaView” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “ParaView” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.