Paper Toss for Chromebook: Paper Toss is a stress relieve fun game which can be really addictive at times. It is a good game to kill time, but nothing groundbreaking. The objective of the game is to toss the paper into the dustbin, which seems to be a little far away with different difficulties as wind speed changing and distance increasing.
- The game provides various levels and locations such as airports, office, etc.
- The wind speed and direction varies to make the game more interesting and difficult.
- The mechanism of the game also depends on the distance of the dustbin from the paper ball and the way the ball is tossed.
More software for Chromebook: Doodle Jump for Chromebook
How to Download Paper Toss for Chromebook
Installing Paper Toss using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Paper Toss“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Paper Toss“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Paper Toss“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Paper Toss“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Paper Toss“ and install it.
Install “Paper Toss“ using Rollapp
- If the “Paper Toss” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Paper Toss” and use the application online.