PaintTool SAI on Chromebook :It is a simplified software for Microsoft Windows developed and published by Systemax software that helps in painting through integrated simple user interface and full-fledged operations. The tool comes with an initial trial period of 31 days. The alpha version of this software was released on October 13,2006. If an individual intends to continue the facilities of Paint Tool they need to purchase the software license of the same.
Features of Paint Tool SAI:
- Digitized support system with pressure sensitivity
- Raster growing tools are incorporated such as airbrush,watercolor,pen etc
- Anti-Aliased drawing functionality
- Detailed compositions using 16bit ARGB modes
- Easy adaptable user interface and powerful
- Supportive of MMX Technology
- Continuous data protection to prevent the effects of any bugs
- Tooltip functionality to help you across the different elements of the user interface
- Different selection and sizing tools
- Text layers, gradient, and shape tools are not implemented
More software for Chromebook:Processing on Chromebook
How to Download PaintTool SAI for Chromebook
Installing PaintTool SAI using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “PaintTool SAI “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “PaintTool SAI ” app and install it on your device.
Installing PaintTool SAI using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “PaintTool SAI ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “PaintTool SAI ” and install it.
Install PaintTool SAI using Rollapp
- If the “PaintTool SAI ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “PaintTool SAI ” and use the application online.