Paint.NET on Chromebook : Paint.NET is a graphic editor for raster image files. Paint.NET is right now available for Microsoft windows only. It is developed on .NET framework and is widely used for editing raster graphics on windows.
Paint.NET is an extended form of Paint software available on Windows operating system. It has full support for layers, plugins and blending of raster graphics. Multilayer graphic editing can also be done with help of Paint.NET. It is freeware software available to use for personal as well as commercial purpose. To use Paint.NET Windows 7 or above version is required.
Features of Paint.Net
- User friendly and innovative Graphical User Interface
- Fast processing with all processors
- Multilayer support for Rich image editing
- Active help forum
- Automatically added new features and bug fixes
- Special effects feature available
- Edition history and reverse back
- Simple and powerful editor
- Totally free to use
- All pro features of other tools available
More software for Chromebook: ParaView on Chromebook
How to Download Paint.NET for Chromebook
Installing Paint.NET using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Paint.NET“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Paint.NET” app and install it on your device.
Installing Paint.NET using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Paint.NET” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Paint.NET” and install it.
Install Paint.NET using Rollapp
- If the “Paint.NET” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Paint.NET” and use the application online.