Orbiter on Chromebook :Orbiter is a space simulator game where the player has to control different space flights. This game follows all the rules and regulations that happen in space. A player will really feel like they are flying a billion dollar space flight. The game is freeware to download and can be easily played by anyone regarding any age.
Features of Orbit:
- Launching the Space Shuttle and moving it towards the International Space station.
- Fly Historical flights carrying packages like Apollo, Mercury, Vostok, Gemini and much more.
- Numerous futuristic space aircraft are available to fly around the solar system.
- Explore the whole universe and find new worlds. The graphic is all having high resolution.
- Spacecraft can also be designed or other user’s creation can be downloaded.
- With the experiment, the game plays the orbital mechanism and space flight concepts can be learned easily.
- With the basic programming of the C++ module of Orbiter can be written
More software for Chromebook: ParaView on Chromebook
How to Download Orbiter for Chromebook
Installing Orbiter using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Orbiter“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Orbiter” app and install it on your device.
Installing Orbiter using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Orbiter” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Orbiter ” and install it.
Install Orbiter using Rollapp
- If the “Orbiter ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Orbiter” and use the application online.