OpenShot on Chromebook:The OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor for Linux and others. It can take videos, photos, music files and allows you to do the editing to make it perfect.
With OpenShot, you can add subtitles, effects, and transitions and then it allows you to export the edited video to YouTube, DVD, Video, XBOX and other common formats.
Features of OpenShot
- Supports many audio, video and image formats
- Allows desktop integration with drag and drop support
- Features editing and audio mixing and supports for image sequences
- Braced with digital video effects including brightness, gray scale, hue and much more.
- Cross platform which supports Windows, Linux and SOS X.
- Allows extensive editing and compositing features.
- A practical tool to work with high definition videos including HDV.
- Features such as clip resizing, scaling, rotation, cutting and scraping.
- Can adjust audio levels, trimming,
More software for Chromebook:Dolphin browser for Chromebook
How to Download OpenShot for Chromebook
Installing OpenShot using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenShot” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenShot” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenShot using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenShot” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenShot” and install it.
Install OpenShot using Rollapp
- If the “OpenShot” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenShot” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.