OpenSCAD on Chromebook:It is a software which enables the creation of solid 3D models. A free software available for Linux/UNIX, windows, and Mac OS X. It is a technically equipped software focusing more on the Computer aided drawing element over the visual appealing aspects.
Features of OpenSCAD:
- Simplified platform to create computer aided animated movies of 3D drawings
- It acts as a compiler which processes the scripts rendered to it and gives the output
- Make quick changes through adjusting configurable parameters
- Two modeling technique: constructive solid geometry and extrusion of 2D lines
- Autocad DXF files are used for data exchange format
- Readability of design parameters from DXF files
- The other formats that are possible to be interpreted by OpenSCAD is STL and OFF file formats
- Detailed platform support to provide documentation and help through mediums like tutorials which educate all the way from the interface elements to the building of new source codes from the original script
More software for Chromebook:PaintTool SAI on Chromebook
How to Download OpenSCAD for Chromebook
Installing OpenSCAD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenSCAD “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenSCAD ” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenSCAD using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenSCAD ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenSCAD ” and install it.
Install OpenSCAD using Rollapp
- If the “OpenSCAD ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenSCAD ” and use the application online.