OpenOffice Math on Chromebook :People who are willing to enhance their mathematical experience and digitally highly efficient, no doubt they can prefer the application OpenOffice Math in their system. The OpenOffice Math is a very efficient application, which finally fits in your computer system and helps you regarding a lot of mathematical objects. This is profoundly optimized for the entire mathematical equation components and that also works as a manuscript document equation editor.
OpenOffice Math also has the ability to work as a stand-alone application, this also can be used inside writer and your can execute OpenOffice Math for lots of attribute in the inside text document.
Features in OpenOffice Math:
- Editing the meantime equations.
- All the application of mathematics is available.
- Editing options for the markup equation.
- Supportive for all kinds of formulas.
- Provides a variety of mathematical models.
- All the mathematical symbols and elements are well available.
- Highly optimized toolbox and etc.
More software for Chromebook: PDF-Shuffler on Chromebook
How to Download OpenOffice Math for Chromebook
Installing OpenOffice Math using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenOffice Math“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenOffice Math” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenOffice Math using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenOffice Math” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenOffice Math” and install it.
Install OpenOffice Math using Rollapp
- If the “OpenOffice Math” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenOffice Math” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.