OpenOffice Impress on Chromebook:OpenOffice Impress is a fastest, most powerful, way to create effective multimedia presentations. Impress is truly high-power and outstanding tool for multimedia presentations. Your presentations will get an outstanding effect with 2D and 3D art, special effects, animation, and high-impact drawing tools.
Different views or complete range of views is supported by OpenOffice Impress such as Drawing, Outline, Slides, Notes and Handouts to meet all the needs of presenters and audiences, plus an optional multi-pane view to put all the tools at your fingertips. Impress has a complete range of easy to use drawing and diagramming tools to beautify your presentation.
Features of OpenOffice Impress
- Export to flash
- Create moving objects in your slides
- Practice slide shows timing
- Adding sound and video to slide
- Final thoughts
More software for Chromebook: PhET Interactive Simulations on Chromebook
How to Download OpenOffice Impress for Chromebook
Installing OpenOffice Impress using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenOffice Impress “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenOffice Impress” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenOffice Impress using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenOffice Impress” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenOffice Impress” and install it.
Install OpenOffice Impress using Rollapp
- If the “OpenOffice Impress” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenOffice Impress” and use the application online.