OpenOffice is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, and databases and more. You can get it in different languages and it works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
Different features of OpenOffice app
There are different features you can get in this app:
- It is a word processor, spreadsheet application, presentation tool and more
- It is an open, feature-rich multi-platform office productivity suite
- User interface and the functionality are very similar to other products in the market like Microsoft Office or Lotus SmartSuite, but compared to these commercial products OpenOffice.org is absolutely free.
- It is a powerful navigator and stylish tools make changing the formatting throughout a document a simple task.
- With the OpenOffice database tools, users can easily get access and analyze data, create complex reports or do a mail merge based on a customer database. Many open sources and commercial database systems are supported.
- OpenOffice.org draw is a drawing tool that supports both vector and bitmap images. The powerful connectors allow to easily complex diagrams and org charts.
How to download this app
For downloading this app on Chromebook you have to follow three steps.
- First, you have to click to start download
- Install secure browser
- Visit security center
- You can use rollApp cloud application platform to get the full set of productivity. Everything comes in one package available to all supported devices ranging from Chromebook and laptop to tablets and smartphones.