OpenOffice Draw on Chromebook:OpenOffice Draw is a simple graphics editing software that is used for graphics editing programs out of its complete suite along with Draw. The draw is a simple to use the graphics editor. You can use Draw as a souped-up version of MS Paint when you can create and edit professional images quickly and easily.
If you want to download this software on your desktop then you must have the knowledge like:
Features of OpenOffice Draw
There are many great features you will find in OpenOffice Draw such as:
- Quick sketch and complex plan
- Can communicate with graphics and diagrams with the tools of Draw
- Can use this powerful tool for technical and general posters
- Can Park the most commonly used tool around the screen to make it ready for single click
- Can use styles and Formatting to have the readily available knowledge of graphics styles
- Can manipulate objects, rotate in 2/3 dimensions, the 3D controller allows to create spheres, rings, cubes in a quick pinch
- Can arrange objects, group, ungroup, regroup and edit objects while grouping. Sophisticated rendering allows creating photo realistic images with lighting effects, own textures, transparency and more
- Smart connectors make short work of flowcharts, organization charts, network diagrams etc.
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download OpenOffice Draw for Chromebook
Installing OpenOffice Draw using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenOffice Draw“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenOffice Draw” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenOffice Draw using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenOffice Draw” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenOffice Draw” and install it.
Install OpenOffice Draw using Rollapp
- If the “OpenOffice Draw” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenOffice Draw” and use the application online.