OpenOffice Calc on Chromebook:OpenOffice Calc is used as the Spreadsheet application for calculation which is highly demanded. It helps to the professional data miners and number crunchers as it helps to get the comprehensive range of advanced functions.
In OpenOffice Calc you will get Data Pilot which is an advanced technology that helps to pull in raw data from corporate databases, cross-tabulate, summarize, and convert it into meaningful information.
Its Formatting and Styles make it easy to apply flexible cell formatting options, including freely rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders, and many more. You can have your own spreadsheet expert if you have templates with built-in functions that will help you to concentrate on your real work.
Features of OpenOffice Calc
You can get different features in OpenOffice Calc such as:
- Mac OS X Support
- ODF 1.2 Support
- Microsoft Office 2007 Import Filters
- Chart Enhancements
- Improved Crop Features in Draw and Impress
- Spreadsheet Collaboration Through Workbook Sharing
- 1024 Columns Per Calc Sheet ( Instead of 256)
- Display of Multiple Writer Pages While Editing
- Improved Notes Features in Winter
- New, Fresh-Looking Icons
- Start Center
- Native Tables in Impress
More software for Chromebook: PhpStorm on Chromebook
How to Download OpenOffice Calc for Chromebook
Installing OpenOffice Calc using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “OpenOffice Calc “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “OpenOffice Calc” app and install it on your device.
Installing OpenOffice Calc using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “OpenOffice Calc” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “OpenOffice Calc” and install it.
Install OpenOffice Calc using Rollapp
- If the “OpenOffice Calc” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “OpenOffice Calc” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.